Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Haul (Spoiled by Wet n Wild)


Hello lovelies!

I have a lovely day today. My mother-in-law took me to CVS this morning to check out these pretty polishes that I have on my stash now. I can't wait to wear them all already. And finally I also got Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat which is amazing. So I just wanna share you guys what I have bought for today.




So far my favorite is Paying With Platinum and Plenty Of Fish In The Sea. I'll be swatching them later on to give you guys some reviews.

Sorry I'm not writing as much coz I think I don't really have to say a lot. So let me know which of these polishes you like base on color and name. I will be glad to hear your thoughts.

See you next time sweeties ^_^...

3 comments:

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...