Sunday, July 15, 2012

The New Beginning

Hello everyone, my name is Christine well my friends usually call me tintin. To start off, I've been checking a lot of nail blogs lately and it really interests me to make my own one. Since I'm beginning to build my own collection of nail polish maybe it would be fun to share it to everyone here. So for now since I'm still learning to get the hang of this, today I am posting my first set of random nail polishes that's on my collection right now.

So first off, this collection was a belated birthday gift from my husband, ain't he sweet ^_^? 

OPI Nicki Minaj Collection

From left to right: Pink Friday, Save Me, Super Bass (Shatter), Did It On 'Em, Metallic 4 Life & Fly
Kleancolor & Iriscolors

From left to right: Iriscolors (Pink Glitter & Frenzy) Kleancolors (Pastel Yellow, Retro Green, Metallic Pink & Mango)

So far these are the nail polishes that I have on my rack and pretty much I'm loving it, I'm already obsessed a little bit and I want to have all kinds, colors and brands. I'll be making random swatches later on. I'll be making reviews as well. So till my next post.  







2 comments:

  1. hi! love your post! welcome!
    the Nicky collection is lovely! can't wait to see your swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Lydz appreciate it ^_^ and for dropping a comment. I'll be posting my swatches soon. Take care :)

      Delete

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...