Saturday, December 22, 2012

Guest post

Hello, my name is Patty and I am posting for Christina today.  My blog is Patty and Goldie's Day Off.

So, I decided to show my nails I am wearing today.  Last night I was saying a lot of times I wear manicures I have done for my blog and not really what I want at that time.  So, today I decided to wear these nails.  I used Cult nails in Evil Queen, an accent nail in OPI, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and stamped with black Konad polish using cheeky plate 16.  It was really easy anyone can achieve this look, if you don’t have the colors change them around to suit what you want.  Just make sure to have the accent nail.  You don’t even need to stamp it.  You could use glitter polish or absolutely nothing at all.  I call this a KISS (keep it simple stupid) manicure.  Sometimes an occasion calls for something more elaborate but my plans for today are just to take it easy and take my husband on his first outing out of the hospital.  So this was fast easy but I did put a little love in it.  Hope you like it.

notd 8

notd 3



I love big rings

notd 4


notd 5


notd 6


So, everybody enjoy your weekend and get ready for X-Mas and thank you Christina for letting me share this with your readers.
Ciao,
Patty

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani Patty and thank you for this guest post and Merry Christmas to you hope your husband is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me share. It is a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE opening i think is the opportunity for talented guys its good step.
    Dubrovnik apartment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...