Monday, December 10, 2012

A Gold Winter's Night

Hello ladies!

How was your weekend? Hope you all had fun. I have a very sparkly polish for you today from Nicole by OPI from the Kardashian Kolor Holiday 2012 Collection but before I proceed to that I want to share with you my recent winning from Let Me See Ur Peacock.

All Is Glam, All Is Bright, A Gold Winter's Night & Kardashing Through The Snow
They're all so pretty in the bottles and I'll be swatching them individually starting with A Gold Winter's Night.





A Gold Winter's Night is a clear based polish packed with rose micro glitters, turquoise and gold bar glitters. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed how it looks in the photos because it is really pretty in real life. In the bottle the glitter looks dense but it applied thin on the nails I only did 2 coats but preferably 3 coats for more opacity and is great for layering. Drying time is average, formula is great I didn't have a problem with the application. Overall I like this polish but not a big fan and no doubt perfect for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how this looks in real life! Really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...