Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Let it Shatter

Hello ladies!

I've been so impatiently waiting for my order I can't wait to get it tomorrow hopefully. What I have for you today is something that I'm not really a big fan of. This is the only one that I have in my stash that I don't like that much. It's a shatter polish from OPI it's called Super Bass from the Nicki Minaj Collection.

I used:

Base Color - Pink Friday by OPI
Shatter - Super Bass by OPI
Top Coat - Seche Vite




I just thought of giving it a try so that it won't stay in my stash unused. I think I kinda like it a little bit. I'm not just a big fan of shatters/crackles.

There you have it guys. 



5 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing! I love that this is a purple crackle polish! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looks astounding? im very weak in creating crackle designs! i always end up ruining them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I wasn't really expecting that this would catch attention. I guess I'm not a big fan of crackles. Thanks for the nice compliment!

      Delete
  3. This is different- I loooove it! Such a fun take on crackle.

    ReplyDelete

Dear fellow nail junkies ^_^ thanks for dropping some love, your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...